Summer Meal Plan
5 WEEKS: JUNE 18 - JULY 22
This program is designed to help you build a solid foundation so eating healthfully becomes a way of life. You'll learn how to reach and maintain your goals naturally without getting caught in a vicious diet cycle.
Our summer Meal Plan includes light and colorful foods that highlight this season's fresh fruits, vegetables and cooking staples - all from Trader Joe's.
We designed our Meal Plan to be practical & easy-to-follow to complement your busy lifestyle. You'll enjoy delicious & satisfying foods without spending hours in the kitchen or compromising your healthy eating goals!
Plus, through our new app you'll get expert guidance, support & motivation to help you follow the meal plan and reach your goals.
Weekly Meal Plan
Meal Plan includes simple & satisfying recipes and nutritionally balanced daily menus with properly portioned breakfasts, lunches, dinners & snacks. BONUS: When you complete the program you'll receive an additional brand new week of summer menus!
One-Stop Shopping List
Exclusive to Trader Joe's with every ingredient you'll need for each week. We'll also share our photo directory of the harder-to-find products so there's no guesswork. You'll be in & out of the grocery store in record time!
Easy Prep Guide
Tips & shortcuts to get you prepared and organized for a successful week of eating. This handy outline will help you prep in less than an hour, so you can save time throughout your busy week.
Expert Guidance & Accountability
Through our new app (available for both iPhone and Android), you'll track the habits that support weight loss. We'll also be coaching you through this platform to help you strategize & reach your goals.
Each week we'll host an online video Coaching Session to discuss the most common challenges coming up in the group. We'll give you practical tips & strategies to help you improve your success rate. We will also answer questions and share real-life situations.
This is not a "download and you're on your own" plan! You'll have access to us, Elaine & Narina, in our private facebook group throughout the five weeks. You'll also be in the company of others who are cooking, prepping, and following the meal plan right alongside you!
How does the program work?
● A full week of menus will be delivered to your inbox every Thursday for five weeks!
● You'll have the weekend to shop & prep and then we'll begin following the menus on Monday. Look for Nar's weekly video in the facebook group for tips specific to that week's recipes.
● Need your meal plan to be more personalized? We've got that covered! Our Menu Guide will help you understand your menus & how to adjust them so they work best for YOU: your body, your preferences, your lifestyle.
● To help you maximize your success, you'll be tracking specific habits & communicating with us through our app.
The signature AAY! Approach to reaching your goals.
1) Make it convenient! If it's too time consuming you won't stick with it long-term. We embrace shortcuts and aim for consistency, not perfection.
2) Don't restrict! Healthy eating is about enhancing your quality of life, not suffering. We believe you need to create a lifestyle that allows you to eat & live well.
3) Have a plan! When you aren't prepared in advance, you waste money & energy on food decisions. We design our meal plans to help you make the best use of your time with smart, efficient meal prep.
4) Don't go it alone! You may have the best intentions, but it's easy to get off track. We've worked with hundreds of clients, and by far the best results come from the combination of expert guidance & group support.
In addition to your Weekly Meal Plans & Shopping Lists, we're also sharing our AAY! Go-To Guides to help you eat out and enjoy treats while also staying true to your nutrition goals.
Dining Out Guide
Whether you're going out to a restaurant, traveling or looking for the healthiest Subway & Starbucks options, this guide has you covered!
Trader Joe's Treat Guide
Satisfy your sweet tooth with our picks for ready-to-eat treats from Trader Joe's, plus simple dessert & cocktail recipes to make at home.
Vegetarian Protein Guide
We provide vegetarian alternatives for all meat recipes, but you can also use this guide to make your own substitutions.
Keep these common Trader Joe's staples on hand and you'll be able to put together a healthy meal even on your busiest day.
Bonus Chicken Recipes
To save you time in the kitchen, we have pre-cooked chicken on your shopping list, but if you prefer to make your own, you can use these delicious recipes.
Why Trader Joe's exclusive?
1) It has just enough variety without being overwhelming (unlike our experience shopping at big-box stores).
2) They have everything we need so we don't have to shop at multiple stores.
3) Their prepared foods are made with simple, healthful ingredients, allowing us to create fast, nutritious, tasty & budget-friendly meals.
4) It's where we shop! Our meal plans are created from ingredients & recipes we use in our own lives.
Is it for you?
Your life is busy, and you welcome the time-saving simplicity of just following a healthy eating plan.
You like to eat healthfully but find yourself eating the same meals over & over. You'd love to learn new recipes and meal ideas that incorporate seasonal items.
You've been working on your eating habits, but it's complicated & hard to stay on track. You know that you would finally reach your goal if you had the support & guidance of a coach & community.
You're not new to the world of nutrition, but you could benefit from some accountability to actually follow a meal plan consistently.
You're ready to put in a little time & effort to create a healthy routine that works for your lifestyle.
LET'S GET STARTED!
Early Bird Pricing:
Sign up by Monday, June 11 to receive $20 off!
(Discount automatically taken at checkout.)
Refer A Friend:
Sign up with a friend who is new to AAY! Nutrition,
and you'll both receive $30 off!
(Email firstname.lastname@example.org for promo code.)
Thursday June 14
You'll receive Week 1 Menus & Program Materials.
Monday June 18
We all start our Week 1 Menus together.