It's easy to bring burgers, beer or chips to a barbecue, but you'll wow your friends & family with this delicious & healthy grilled dessert. Bonus: it's super easy & quick to make!
CINNAMON GRILLED PINEAPPLE WITH VANILLA YOGURT DIP
Makes 1 serving.
All ingredients purchased @ Trader Joe's.
¼ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ pineapple, peeled & sliced horizontally
1) Combine the yogurt, chia seeds, vanilla & honey. Set aside.
2) Sprinkle cinnamon over pineapples.
3) Preheat the grill on high.
4) Spray the grill with oil & place pineapple on the grill to cook 3-4 minutes per side or until heated through and grill marks appear.
5) Remove from heat and enjoy immediately with the yogurt dip.