Summer Berry Bowl
Our Summer Berry Bowl is a light & refreshing recipe that's perfect for breakfast or as a morning snack!
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- ½ cup Toasted Coconut Granola
- ½ cup fresh berries
- Blend frozen berries, yogurt, milk, almond butter, vanilla & chia seeds.
- Divide the smoothie in half. Place half in a bowl for today and half in a container to store in the fridge for tomorrow.
- When ready to eat, top it with ½ cup fresh berries & ¼ cup granola.
Makes Two Servings, All Ingredients purchased @ Trader Joe's