Watermelon & Feta Salad
AAY! Nutritionist Narina is sharing one of her summertime staples: Watermelon & Feta Salad. The star of this simple & refreshing dish is seasonal watermelon. Full of water, electrolytes, potassium & Vitamin B, it will keep your body energized and hydrated on a hot summer day. There's a reason it's called "water"melon!
- 4 cups watermelon, squared
- 4 tablespoons mint, chopped
- ½ cup (2 oz.) Fat Free Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Trader Giotto's Glaze
- ½ tablespoon black pepper
- Combine the above ingredients in a large bowl.
- You can drizzle the balsamic glaze over the whole salad and toss it before serving or you can dish out the salad first and then drizzle it. Either way it will be yummy!
Makes 4 servings