Healthy Deviled Eggs
Here's a healthy version of one of our favorite appetizers, deviled eggs. At only 82 calories per serving with 7.2 grams of protein per serving, these make a perfect snack!
- 12 large hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- Halve eggs lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Gently remove the yolks.
- Place 16 yolk halves in a food processor (discard remaining 8 yolk halves).
- Add cottage cheese, yogurt, relish, mustard, and salt & pepper; process until smooth.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of yolk mixture into each egg white half. Sprinkle with paprika.